Saturday, August 27, 2016

Año Tres (Year Three)

I took the summer off from blogging again to enjoy some restful time at home, and after a jam-packed two and a half months in the States, I am back in Honduras, and have been for a week. The past week has been spent at the school preparing classrooms and plans for the students to come back in another week. I am excited about this new school year and everything the Lord is already doing.

This year I am teaching 1st, 9th, 10th, and 11th grade, in addition to becoming the English Program Coordinator. This will mean a little more work than previous years, but I am truly excited about each one of my classes, and how the Lord is going to use my administration/organizational gifts in the ministry. I am also living alone this year, and I know the Lord is going to use that extra time to speak to me and draw me closer to Himself, because He already has been! 

Pray for this next week, as the teachers go into the villages to visit the families of our students and pray with them before the school year starts, and pray for me to keep walking out the path the Lord has laid out for me by staying in the moment here. Looking forward to another incredible year at Destino del Reino!


Alexa
al02846@georgiasouthern.edu

No comments:

Post a Comment