Sunday, February 14, 2016

In Sickness and in Health

Happy Valentines Day!

I have spent most of this Valentines weekend being, sick, but that has just shown me how awesome my friends here are (as if I didn't already know)!

I missed school for the first time on Thursday, as two of the English teachers stepped up to cover my classes for me, another did my grocery shopping for me Saturday, and yet another sent me some soup and crackers she had made!

The Lord has blessed me with great relationships here, but the greatest relationship has been with Him. I am lucky to call Him my Valentine, and to spend the day praising Him and celebrating with these precious friends who love me "in sickness and in health."

I hope you all have a wonderful day celebrating with your valentines, whoever they may be!

Alexa
al02846@georgiasouthern.edu

No comments:

Post a Comment